What should be paid attention to when using custom 48V 200Ah 10kwh Powerwall LiFePO4 battery
Time of issue:2022-09-15 14:38
Customized 48V 200Ah 10kwh Powerwall LiFePO4 battery can change the function, volume, function and other characteristics of the battery on the basis of the original battery, so as to meet the different needs of customers about the battery. The 48V 200Ah 10kwh Powerwall LiFePO4 battery has unstable chemical reactions in its body and imperfect safety functions. Therefore, we need to pay attention to the following matters when using customized lithium iron phosphate batteries.
1. It is forbidden to bend the pole pieces. The mechanical strength of the pole pieces is not strong. Most of the battery pole pieces are still made of aluminum.
2. Beware of short-circuiting of the battery. The pole piece is easily short-circuited when connected to the surface of the conductive object. The short-circuit will cause a large current to cause the battery to heat up, and the toxic gas may even explode. Choosing an appropriate protection plate when customizing a lithium-ion battery can effectively protect the battery during a short circuit.
4. The connection of all wires must be firm, and the exposed copper wires are not allowed to touch each other (including cross touch), which is easy to damage the controller and generate 48V 200Ah 10kwh Powerwall LiFePO4 battery protection board protection, and the light does not turn on. Do not short-circuit between wires during installation.
5. The waiting time of the light on the 48V 200Ah 10kwh Powerwall LiFePO4 battery during the wiring process will vary according to the time set by the controller. The capacity of the lithium iron phosphate battery pack is generally half-electric, and the light will be dim when it is installed for the first time. Some are in the normal range and light up normally after 2-3 days of normal charging.
6. The installation time of 48V 200Ah 10kwh Powerwall LiFePO4 battery is generally carried out during the day and should not be installed at night.
7. In the use of battery cells, including the protection of aluminum-plastic composite film, top edge sealing (pole edge edge sealing), side edge sealing, pole shank protection and measures to avoid mechanical impact and short circuit.
8. Reliable positioning of the battery cell. After the lithium battery cell is assembled, it should be fastened firmly in the casing and will not move, so that the entire lithium iron phosphate battery structure is in a consolidated state.
With the development of social economy and changes in national policies, the advantages of the 48V 200Ah 10kwh Powerwall LiFePO4 battery industry will become more significant.