10kwh Powerwall manufacturers tell you six maintenance tips for 10kwh Powerwall
Time of issue:2022-03-14 13:16
With the increasing popularity of 10kwh Powerwall products, more and more people have begun to pay attention to the daily maintenance of 10kwh Powerwall products. So what should be paid attention to in the maintenance of 10kwh Powerwall? Let 10kwh Powerwall manufacturers tell you!
1. Avoid deep discharge (more than 90% of the capacity) and re-discharge, which will damage the 10kwh Powerwall.
2. The 10kwh Powerwall manufacturer introduced that due to the non-memory characteristics of lithium batteries, the battery pack should be charged regularly and in time every time or every day after use.
3. If it is placed for more than two months, the battery pack needs to be fully charged; if it is placed for more than 5 months, a charge-discharge cycle is required.
4. 10kwh Powerwall manufacturers tell us to master the correct charging method. Connect the charger and battery pack first, and then connect the power plug of the charger to the 220V AC power supply. This connection sequence can avoid sparks when plugging and unplugging. The charger shows a red light when the power is turned on.
5. The 10kwh Powerwall manufacturer recommends that the charger we use should be completely matched with the lithium battery. Excessive charger current will break down the lithium battery protection system and cause a short circuit, thereby causing a safety accident of the lithium battery. The charger voltage is too low, which makes charging inefficient and takes too much time.
6. In order to ensure that the 10kwh Powerwall is fully charged, it should be charged at the ambient temperature at room temperature, so as to ensure the better charging effect of the lithium battery.