Classification and characteristics of household 48V 100Ah Powerwall
Time of issue:2022-12-28 10:37
Household 48V 100Ah Powerwall generally refers to energy storage batteries, and household 48V 100Ah Powerwall mainly refers to batteries used in solar power generation equipment, wind power generation equipment and renewable energy storage energy. The common household 48V 100Ah Powerwall is a lead-acid battery. At present, the 48V 100Ah Energy Storage LiFePO4 Battery with lithium iron phosphate as the cathode material is being gradually developed.
The household 48V 100Ah Powerwall is divided into the following three categories:
1. Exhaust household 48V 100Ah Powerwall-there is a battery on the battery cover that can replenish liquid and release gas.
2. Valve-controlled household 48V 100Ah Powerwall-each battery is sealed, but all have a valve that allows gas to escape when the internal pressure exceeds a certain value.
3. Colloidal household 48V 100Ah Powerwall-A battery using colloidal electrolyte.
The household 48V 100Ah Powerwall for energy storage must have the following characteristics:
1. The temperature range used is relatively wide, and it is generally required to operate normally under the temperature environment of -30-60°C.
2. The low-temperature performance of the battery is better, and it can be used even in areas with relatively low temperatures.
3. The capacity consistency is good, and the consistency is maintained when the batteries are used in series and parallel.
4. Good charge acceptance. In an unstable charging environment, there is a stronger charge acceptance.
5. Long service life, reduce repair and maintenance costs, and reduce overall system investment.
Keyword:household 48V 100Ah Powerwall,48V 100Ah Powerwall company